AIM
davo437
Skype
i_davo

My US of Whateva! My US of Whateva!

Awesome

Take that mr president and everyone that helps destroy the American empire!

Fox News:Hannity & Colmes Fox News:Hannity & Colmes

Great animation

The sad thing about this animation is its true, I just wonder when america is gonna do something about it....

George Can Do Anything George Can Do Anything

nice

I want to have your babies you nice sweet man :) we need more world leaders like you!

joedavis responds:

I am actually the world leader. Of the world

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Love it

If I had the time this is exactly something I'd produce, I believe in this message and theres a growing number of people that are starting to open their eyes although the terror alert metre seems to close a few tightly.

Attacking americans like this tends to draw the majority of them in on the defensive. Telling someone their fat doesn't make them feel good and thus harder to change, telling americans they're greedy and cause a lot of selfish problems in this world wont help change things as much as we'd like.

The animation was pretty good, the sound I didn't think was great and a little few things were too fast to catch But I love the message and support it.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

its alright

Not for everyone.

Totally Madness (FULL) Totally Madness (FULL)

Where is the movie!

wait did I just miss something? I pressed play looked down at my shoes looked up and it was over.

Great effects but it was shorter then a midget lepricorn who no legs.

Thinking Thinking

Comment at the end

I like the comments at the end
'Do not Use/Publish without permision' and then
'music from FFX (c) Square Enix'
without permision by anychance? ;)

Sweet animation. Good work.

My Tear for London My Tear for London

:-/

I'm from London and yea its a sad thing it happend. However I was always felt It was bound to happen sooner or later.

As for the content and quality of the movie, I'd expect a little more for 5 hours worth of work. Only really felt as if I was seeing the same picture tweened differently for 30 seconds.

Because Because

eh whats up with the ending?

Spanish Television Spanish Television

....

Not funny :)

MakefunNotwar718 responds:

Well, if you American, you'd understand the jokes more. Bloody bastid! ;)